It's been an exciting year for Railsbridge - we are growing by leaps and bounds!
Let's have a workparty to make 2014 our best year ever!
Here's a partial list of what we might do at the workparty:
- Schedule a bunch of workshops (organizers, locations, sponsor) for 2014
- Brief newbies on how to contribute to Railsbridge and Bridgetroll
- Work on process/organizer stuff
- Things that increase outreach and participation
- Hacking on Bridgetroll to make it better than ever
- More here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yCF7V_xwru3-c81uNP2NwRz87uW5r_wUyGGYzDae0lI
Please chime in on this thread or the Google Doc with suggestions and contributions!
11a-12p Organizers Meeting
There are organizer meeting every other Sunday, so we'll hold this one in person before the workparty.
12:00 - 1:00 Networking & Coffee
It's just cruel to expect people to work without coffee. There will be food also.
1:00 - 2:00 Presentations
Let's talk about what we'd like to get done today! Team leaders will speak so that everyone who wants to help knows who to go to. You can see a list of things that need doing in this google doc
or on GitHub here
2:00 - 4:00 Get to work!
Do stuff you're interested in!
4:00 - 5:00 Wrap up - Share your results
What happened today? What are the next steps? Tell us all about it!